Sunday, June 08, 2008

B-O-D-Y-----------s?

Ok so this is certainly not the best animation I have done but I had alot of fun with what time I had to do it. I really liked the line of dialogue and I wanted to test out a new workflow idea. Well, the workflow idea didn't pan out so well but I thought the 11 second club was a great place to test it out. At work I get to see so many different workflows from different animators that my workflow is constantly evolving a bit. Some things work, some things don't but I think it's important to try new things and always be learning. This one just happened to teach me what DOESN'T work for me, ha ha. But it's always worth a shot......

4 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Andy Conroy said...

Hey man, Glad to see your still working threw the personal stuff! I really like a lot of the gestures and whatnot, but I do think it could be pushed a bit farther. Nice work all in all!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Murali Rajan said...

Hi,
I like this one,simple,subtle and neat.Staging is very catching .BG should have been slightly blurred to avoid little distraction while watching.
welcome to my blog http://mmuralis.blogspot.com/
and leave some valuable comments.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Carlos Fins said...

Nice work, Brandon!
I really like this piece.. the only crit I have of it is that it's a bit busy movement wise.. the boy's movements keep me from focusing on the middle guy talking. Looks great, though.. sweet work!

-Carlos

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger S.T. Lewis said...

This is awesome... I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home