Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Well....................Done! I wish I could say well done, but there is so much that could be improved. But I have worked really hard on this and I am proud of it. I wish I could make the audience care more about the bug using some additions to the story and I wish the ending was a bigger punchline. The lighting leaves alot to be desired and both of the shots with the human character make me cringe but........it is done! At least I am calling it done. I will have to move on to other things, the learning animation journey goes on.

Link to final

3 Comments:

At 3:37 AM, Blogger -EE- said...

Hey Brandon!

Great shortfilm. I just love the character!!. And the idea too! ;)

I see that you improved a lot since the first classes of AM. You don't know how much envy (good envy) you gives me for be able to finish the school.

Anyways, I will be looking for new animations in your site.

Congrats, and good luck!!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Rebecca Perez Stodolny said...

really awesome brandon! One of my favorite shorts for sure!

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger tbrunojr said...

Bravo Brandon!

Well done. My favorite part is that moment just after he takes his first bite out of the ship... Hilarious.

Very good storytelling and some really nice animation in there.

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home